Sunday, February 27, 2011

OOPPPPS...

I learnt a very important lesson ont the weekend....Its extremely important to remain organised when trying to live a healthy lifestyle!

On Saturday it was treat meal day. It was also the one day out of six weeks that i had to work a weekend. At work we organise lunch for our staff. So i thought i would organise something healthy for them as that would work out extremely convenient for me. So i brought bread, sandwiches, meat, cheese, salad etc. In addition to that i bought lollies and a whole heap of junk food. On Saturday, i over indulged in my lunch including having some chips and chocolate.

That night i also went to a 30th birthday and didnt eat before hand as i was still full from lunch. I went to the party and then later became hungry. Of all the times i had to feel that way. Nothing remotely healthy around so i ate terrible again.

I should have organised myself a lot better. I should have prepared lunch and dinner and just stuck with it as i thought i would be able to do the whole "make my own choices". I realise im not ready for that yet. Baby steps!

Although as i write this blog i realise that im blaming the lack of organisation. This is my excuse.

How do i feel today? I have a food hangover and i feel gross. Im going back to do some of my preseason tasks and i wont be putting myself in that position again.

I also made a decision today about what i will do when Bootcamp finishes in about 4 - 5 weeks. Im going to join the gym and go to classes. A lot of my friends go there and im really looking forward to the classes.

That's all from me today...hopefully the next post will be one of inspiration and passion!

XOXO
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment