Saturday, January 22, 2011

THE JOURNEY BEGINS TODAY....

I did it! I signed up for the 12WBT. This is my first major steps in losing the weight.

For those wanting to know, i want to lose 45kg to get back to the my once pristine self. Ive got this!

So, what have i done to prepare myself. I started a Biggest Loser comp at work, i purchased a "Goals Diary" from Kikki K and ive been trying to eat healthy for the last 3 weeks which has resulted in a drop in my weight by 3.5kg.

Im doing ok by myself but you can never have to much support. Hence, the 12WBT. You can get support from family and friends but sometimes the support of others who are aiming for the same thing can make you feel that little bit extra.

So, from today i pledge to write here to share the fun and triumph that i experience as well as the pain and hurt along the way.

Have Fun!

XOXO
Sar

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah,

    We wish you well on your journey - we hope the Goal book is a helpful companion on your journey.

    All the best for a creative and inspired 2011 x

    kikki.K
    http://www.kikki-k.com

    ReplyDelete