Saturday, January 22, 2011

WHEN SELF DOUBT KICKS IN....

So its been about 7 hours since in joined the 12WBT. Ive spent about 3 hours of that time in the forums writing to people.

This morning i felt alive, i felt i was on the cusp of a new beginning. Now im anxious and nervous. Why? Because the people in the forums are so dedicated to the cause. What if i let them down? What if for some silly reason i cant do it?

The truth - i know i can do it! But people always have self doubt but if you really want to get there you throw it out the window and ignore it. This is what will make or break people during the pre-season!

So for me - its only a moment, a moment that i want let get to me. I am strong! I am invincible! And most importantly - I can do this and I will do this!

XOXO
Sar

3 comments:

  1. You CAN do it. PS, I f'n LOVE the name of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks! Can you tell i love P!nk much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too....i'm SO hanging out for her to come back to Oz!!!

    ReplyDelete