Saturday, January 29, 2011

THE HURT AND PAIN!

Last night i went out as I had a work function. I went to Karaoke and then out to a pub with one of my mates. I had already decided that i was drinking and this would be the last time i would drink until the end of the 12WBT.

So for lunch yesterday i ate Nandos chips. This was stupid! I regret it. I did it because i thought drinking is already stuffing up my healthy eating so it didnt matter what i ate. In my head i knew this was wrong but couldnt stop myself. How did i feel after i ate it? GROSS! I felt disgusting and bloated. I just wanted the feeling to go away. Its amazing how eating good for 3 weeks can show you how good you feel.

So i went out. Had an awesome time. Came home. Went to bed. Woke up and felt terrible. I threw up (which i dont normally do) and felt so incredibly sick. I had a splitting headache all day. I felt tired and my body hurt. I dont know why i did it. I guess i felt i had a "party animal" reputation to live up to. Silly me!

Tonight, i feel a bit better but still really dehydrated. I never get hangovers but today i did. I put it down to not eating dinner before drinking. Why didnt i eat dinner? Because i was still full from lunch. Thats one good thing to take from this - at least im aware when im hungry and when im not now. If people feel this way after every time they drink, it makes me wonder why you would drink.

Today i became aware that i actually do like it when i eat healthy. I like the way it makes me feel and look. From this day forward i intend to limit if not eliminate drinking from my life.

This may seem like nothing to you the reader but to me this is just another lesson learned on the journey that is my weight loss.

XOXO
Sar


No comments:

Post a Comment