Saturday, February 5, 2011

HEAVY...

So this week was a bit blah!

Bootcamp was so extremely hard on Wednesday that i was sore not only on Thursday but Friday too. This made me not work as hard on Friday. I was exhausted as i hadnt slept that well.My food intake was great so much so when i weighed myself since last week i had lost a substantial amount of weight.

Did you notice what i did there? Im making excuses and it has to stop.

SARAH - it has to stop!

At least im well aware these days which is a good thing.

This morning, i didnt eat. It did cross my mind that if i didnt eat at all i might lose more weight than if i did. I started to get grumpy and snappy. I didnt intend not to eat. Sometimes i dont get hungry and it causes me to forget to eat. Then before i know it half the day is gone. I did eat a very healthy dinner.

Right now i feel heavy. I dont feel skinner nor do i feel like ive lost weight today. I feel like i have put on weight. The ups and downs of an overweight woman. Up, down etc.

Tomorrow's promise is i need to remember to eat.

Yesterday, i posted my commitment on 12WBT forums and today im telling you:

***I commit to running in the 5.2km RUN FOR THE KIDS run on April 17 2011 and do everything in my power to do well in my eyes***

Now ive said it! You know it! Dont forget to keep me honest.

Next post wont be all over the place like this one - it must be the lack of food.

XOXO
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment