Friday, February 11, 2011

I SHOULD BE HAPPY.....

This week's weightloss was awesome - 2.1kg lighter. After a bad weigh-in the week before this was great. Id put in hard work and was happy what i had achieved. This figure bought my total weightloss to 4.6kg.

I know I should be happy with this. I know i should be as proud as punch but thats not how i feel. If i hadnt drank the other week or ate KFC because i was hung over then this number would be much more impressive. So, instead of looking at the total and being proud im disappointed that i havent lost more.

Im still obsessed with weighing myself numerous times a day and i think im in for another good week. I have definitely put in an effort this week! I can help it i have an obsessive personality.

I purchased Michelle Bridge's Crunchtime book yesterday. Tonight, im going to read it and have a good weekend of diet and exercise!!!

On the upside, im now under 100kg. Go me!!!!

XOXO
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment